About the Tchaikovsky competition and piano in particular

• Автор темы tataludwig75
  • Дата начала
L

Lizhen

Ответ: About the Tchaikovsky competition and piano in particular

domingo196 :I just wanted to bring to your attention what I considerED not very respecful during one of the performances.

ABSOLUTELY TO THE POINT!:appl: I feel it is a shame that anyone other than performers are getting attention at this moment, like watching peaceful nap of Mr Petrov during competitor's playing.

P.S. Thank you soooo much for putting all those audios together. You doing the great job, in fact, you are the only one who made the performances available for download AFAIK. I can finally get some sleep and still watch everything :fan:

Последнее редактирование:
K

Keiko

Re: Denis Evstukhin's Second performance

Yes he did. He finished all pieces, and if Mr Petrov would have ask him to stop, I think the public would have burned the hall. He was "simply" SPLENDID (in my opinion) - Today was a day to remember. I just re liostened his Haydn again, it was beautiful, playful and yet serious. It was very good. His Schostakovicht was excelent and Rachmaninov outstanding, but specially the Schostakovich, the Tchaikovsky sounded, at the end as a child who did not drink enough milk. It needed GAS (Petrol) - But the first 2 were full of glorious ways in which he connected the phrases together. Very musical (again, this is ONLY my opinion). But the best was his Sonata. The slow movement. I only remember it was like the most wonderful, sweet, poetic, romantic and melodic HURRICANE ever. It was electrifying.
Oh, Mr Domingo...THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I am so happy to hear that his performance was not cut off before he finished, and YES he did an amazing job. I was so impressed with his presence at thepiano and his music. I really hope that I will get to see his performance more & more in the futher rounds.

D

domingo196

Denis Evstukhin's

Yes, I am listening now to his performance againi and again. He was VEY GOOD. His Haydn was very beautiful and his Rachmaninof outstanding. He HAS to be in the FINALS. I think that we should have these people in the finals:

Kultyshev Miroslav
Lubyantsev Alexandr
Evstukhin Denis
Korobejnikov Andrey
Kuznetsov Sergey
Yamamoto Akiko

How many are going to to the finals. Do we know that.

Б

беглец с ноева ковчега

Here is the list of participants that I would like to see in the finals.

Korobeinikov
Lim
Kuznetsov
Moser
Babanov
Amirov

D

domingo196

how many in the Finals ????

Good mornign. Do you know how many we will have in the finals. That is the number.

I would like to see:

Miroslav Kultyshev
Alexandr Lubyantsev
DenisEvstukhin
Banjamin Moser

T

TBromley

Re: ALL AUDIO FILES ARE UP

Thanks domingo196 for all the work you have done making the audio and videos of the competition available to us. I downloaded the Alexandr Lubyantsev performance but when i tried to download the Evstukhin Denis it would not work and said "You have already used your downloads for the month".
If
the current website does not work it might be an idea to upload the files at http://en.swoopshare.com where you can upload files up to 500mb for free, they can be downloaded any number of times and will remain available for a month. You could then post the links to them on this on this forum.

D

domingo196

Some people are really bad ...............

I spend DAYS collecting all this data and somebody went into the site and erased the AUDIO files. Sorry guys. I will have to close this. Contact me by email PRIVATELY if you want to know the new site where I will place the fies.

L

Lizhen

I just wanted to bring to your attention what I considerED not very respecful during one of the performances.

ABSOLUTELY TO THE POINT!:appl: I feel it is a shame that anyone other than performers are getting attention at this moment, like watching peaceful nap of Mr Petrov during competitor's playing.

P.S. Thank you soooo much for putting all those audios together. You doing the great job, in fact, you are the only one who made the performances available for download AFAIK. I can finally get some sleep and still watch everything :fan:

M

Mr. Piano

I would like to see:

A. Lubyantsev
M. Kultyshev
A. Korobejnikov
H. Lim Dong
B. Moser
E. Zakharenkova
:appl:
We will see.

D

domingo196

Kultyshev Miroslav

Anybody has the live recording of Kultyshev Miroslav. My internet connection was not too good that day, and the overall quality (never great) was worse that day. Please help. Thank you.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

ClassicalMusicNews.Ru

Сверху